Accessories: MB-D200 Multi-Power Battery Pack, 2 batteries, charger, lens strap
- 10.2-MP DX-format CCD image sensor: A newly developed 10.2 effective megapixel DX-format CCD image sensor captures images with edge-to-edge sharpness and incredible color at 3,872 x 2,592 pixels, yielding extraordinarily high-resolution images perfect for enlargements or creative cropping.
- Large viewfinder with 0.94x magnification: The new eye-level optical viewfinder developed for the D200 features large magnification (0.94x) that helps ensure a clear view for precise composition with a built-in diopter adjustment that allows fine-tuning tailored to your eyesight.
- 5 fps high-speed continuous shooting: Capture fast action and fleeting expressions with the ability to capture high-resolution images at a rapid 5 frames per second in continuous bursts of up to 22 NEF (RAW) or 37 JPEG (fine - large) shots.**
- 11-area multi-CAM AF system with 7 area wide AF sensor module: The new multi-CAM 1000 AF sensor module offers an 11-area AF that ensures consistently fast and precise focus lock under varying shooting conditions. The 7-wide area AF system offers broad coverage suited for moving subjects enabling greater compositional freedom.
- EN-EL3e rechargeable battery with fuel gauge function: The high-energy EN-EL3e rechargeable lithium-ion battery lets you capture up to 1,800 shots per charge featuring an accurate real-time fuel gauge system that displays the percentage of remaining charge, number of shots since last charge and overall status of battery service life.
- **When using select high performance CompactFlash cards capable of and certified for this performance specification. CompactFlash cards enabling this specification are subject to change. Contact Nikon technical support (800-NIKON-UX) for the latest information.
- Industry-leading image processing for exceptional color performance: Incorporates Nikon's industry-leading advanced image processing engine of the D2x, allowing for color-independent pre-conditioning prior to A/D conversion working in concert with advanced digital image processing algorithms to achieve fine color gradations with exceptionally smooth, consistent transitions.
- Durable, magnesium alloy (Mg) body: Nikon's advanced technologies and mechanisms are housed within a rugged, lightweight magnesium alloy chassis, ready for the most rigorous of assignments. Additional dust and moisture sealing add to the D200's strength.
- Fast SLR response where it counts: Instant power-up in just 0.15 seconds, a shutter release time lag of a mere 50 milliseconds and a shortened viewfinder blackout time of just 105 milliseconds makes the D200 ready to respond to any photographic situation.
- Large 2.5-inch LCD monitor with wide-angle viewing to 170 degrees: A high resolution LCD monitor provides ultra-wide, 170-degree viewing in all directions. Assisting with accurate sharpness assessment, images can be previewed at up to 400% magnification.
- Effective Pixels (Megapixels): 10.2 million
- Sensor Size: 23.6 mm x 15.8 mm
- Image Sensor Format: DX
- Storage Media: CompactFlash (CF) (Type I/II, compliant with UDMA)
- Top Continuous Shooting Speed at full resolution: 5 frames per second
- ISO Sensitivity: ISO 100 - 1600
- Monitor Size: 2.5 in. diagonal
- Battery / Batteries: EN-EL3e Lithium-ion Battery
- Approx. Dimensions (Width x Height x Depth): 5.8 in. (147 mm) x 4.4 in. (113 mm) x 2.9 in. (74 mm)
- Approx. Weight: 29.3 oz. (830 g)
camera body only
Shipping info: email me with your address for a shipping quote before you check out. Local pickup is free, you’ll receive the pickup address after purchase (Maple Ridge, BC) Any questions, please ask.